Looking at the 24 review I did makes me feel ill. Because it's rubbish. Perhaps I should've written it down first. Planning is key. Much like the exam I keep failing to become a qualified accountant.
And I need to pass this exam. Not because I'll have no more to do, but because I have promised to get myself either an Xbox 360 or a DS lite when I pass it.
But which should I get? I am torn between the two so I am allowing you, the reader of this blog, or you, the fragdoll forumers to decide. By the time of my exam (May 25th) I will collate all the votes and then start saving my pennies towards that console.
Not to sway you either way, but this is what I think of the two:
- Live is meant to be excellent. I've kind of played it, but not yet had the full experience.
- However, Live costs money whereas the DS' online is free.
- Graphics are amazing & the speed is impressive.
- However, a £1,000 HD telly is needed & I won't be getting one of them for about three years.
- GRAW and Oblivion appear to be wicked cool
- However I've around eight games for the original Xbox that I still haven't completed. Why do I need new games, shouldn't I complete my old ones first? (I haven't even Beyond Good & Evil yet)
- Although let's be honest, I'm never going to complete Ninja Gaiden
- It's not out yet & may not even be available on results day in June
- Freya would like Animal Crossing & Nintendogs
- However seeing as I can't get near the gamecube as she's always playing AC I may not get near the DS
- It can't play videos like the PSP & doesn't have GTA
- But it will have online Pro Evo
- I could get cleverer by using Brain Training
- Mario Kart on the toilet
- Wario Ware Twisted may finally be out in June - it's been one whole year Nintendo!
The choice is yours...