Monday, November 06, 2006

Do you realize...

...that you have the most beautiful face?

I'm writing this from an internet cafe in Manchester. I'm still surprised these exist to be honest as I thought everyone now 3G from their mobiles or wi-fi on park benches or in McDonalds.

Having a great time in Manchester. I finally found some trainers that I wanted (been spending ages looking for some waterproof Converse) only to find out that the ones in my size were damaged. They're now sending me some through the post, but I'm sure there will be a bit of hassle before I get my hands/feet on/in them.

Freya has bought lots of clothes and make-up so I think she's happy. She was a bit ill yesterday so we just stayed in our hotel room then. It's actually a pretty swish apartment though so it wasn't like we were cooped up. I'll take some pics of it and put them on my flickr.

That's about it for the day, we're off to see the Flaming Lips tonight so that promises to be great fun. Hopefully Wayne/Stu will be on top form and there will be lots of streamers, puppets, animal costumes, bubbles, spacemen and Father Christmasses (Christmasii?) as they usually have.

Cheerio.

No comments: