Friday, November 03, 2006

If all you need is melodrama...

...with a beginning, middle and an end

A quick one today. Getting a new job is proving harder than I thought. For some reason the new agency I signed up with ring me to tell me about a job, I say it sounds ok could you send me more details, they say ok.

I've still not received anything. Are they really that rubbish?

EDIT: Just looked and googlemail was putting their e-mails in Spam. And because I use Outlook to download my googlemail I never saw them. Gach. So I've got two really important e-mails that I missed out on. Cheers googlemail spam check.

I've realised that I really need to practise my answers for interviews so I've booked out a meeting with a guy at work to go through possible questions I might get asked. To be honest I'd really like to stay at NU, but as a newly qualified accountant I (apparently) should be getting around £30k and I'm only earning £19k at the moment. However much I like NU, I don't like them that much.

But at least it pays the bills for now.

No comments: