Wednesday, February 07, 2007

ABC, 123, XYZ...

...but he don't know about XTC

Regular readers may have noticed I've changed my last.fm chart about four times in the past week. This is because my top ten bands consisted of one band on two plays and then nine on one play. So I changed it to latest tracks. But because my old style said top ten at the top I had to change it.

The first one was too big for the sidebar.

The next didn't look that good.

The third one appeared just right, and it was based on Metric. But then I noticed it only had enough space for about eleven characters per play so it said "Bran Van 3000- Ever" instead of "Bran Van 3000 - Everywhere".

So I've settled for one with Scarlett Johannson in. It'll get me in trouble with Freya as she detests her with a passion. I don't know why as I think Scarlett's gorgeous... Oh wait, I think I get it now.

No comments: