Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I wish I had a bottle...

...right here in my dirty face

I am now on skype. Click here to give me a call. I have no idea if I'm being really stupid putting my details on here or not, but it's worth a risk.

Currently on my monitor at work I have a picture of Brian Clough giving the V sign to some people. Previously I've had Scarlett Johannson on there (in some pics with Woody Allen, Spongebob Squarepants or The Hoff) and also Frank Sidebottom, Boris Johnson, the Pipettes and Dick ("and" - ed) Dom.

I don't know why I told you that, just thought it will fill some space. Oh - now I remember. Should I replace my slightly offensive picture of a man swearing with a picture of Ash from Evil Dead II being strangled by his severed hand? That's a question everybody votes on the Wii won't give you.

No comments: