Saturday, October 20, 2007

Snoozeville, ZZ

I'm exceptionally tired today. Admittedly, I could be a very poor attempt to not have to do any revision for my first ever highly important Insurance Exam. However as it's multiple choice I've fooled myself into I can bluff it.

The reason why I'm tired is not because of the Los Campesinos! gig, as I got back at about 11pm from that. It's also not because I stayed up a bit later to watch the Peter Serafinowicz Show I recorded. No it was because the idiot students next door played music next door until 12.40pm. Although I don't think it was music as all I could hear was one bass note being played repeatedly.

Either way it makes it hard to go to sleep.

Luckily the baby who lives in the other house next door is currently behaving so I had a lie-in until 8.

What's happened to me? I used to be able to sleep until at least 10 every Saturday & Sunday. Now I seem to wake up incredibly early no matter how tired I felt when going to sleep the day before. Which means my weekends are now filled with me walking around the house feeling too tired to even go for a walk to the park with Freya. Bah.

Oh and for regular readers who are wondering why they didn't notice the two posts below before, it because I've only just put them up. I was trialling wordpress' blogging software to see how good it was. As I've now written on here I think you can guess how I found it.

No comments: