Tuesday, November 13, 2007

NBPM 13: Forgetfulness

Hmmm. I'm annoyed. I did have a good title for this blog which rather neatly linked to what I was going to write about, but I've now forgotten both the title and what I was going to write. So that's that sketch knackered then. My forgetfulness could be due to the fact that I've been listening to The Donnas on repeat for half an hour. The Donnas are very good, but they're not really music to aid memory.

I'm also annoyed that my new ipod totally fails to upload itself into last.fm like it's supposed to. For some reason the 'smart' playlist fails to record any new songs I've played since Help The Aged. So my last.fm profile appears sparse and does not have any mention of me listening to Flight Of The Conchords throughout lunch today.

I also forgot to mention in my Emmy post yesterday that there was one annoying thing about Emmy's set. There was a person who instead of clapping decided to click his fingers instead. I have no idea why someone would do this, but he found it a worthy replacement.

Other than that I am getting annoyed about forgetting what I wanted to write about. Oh and I keep forgetting to get my watch battery replaced as it's continually five to nine for me. Yes! That was what I was meant to write about. The theme was forgetfulness, but 'Five to Nine' would have been slightly more wittier than forgetfulness.

Not worth the wait that.

Now the only other thing I need to remember to do is buy the new Donnas album. Or put it on my Christmas list. Which I've forgotten to write.

No comments: