Tuesday, November 20, 2007

NBPM 20: Laziness

From:RG
To: BH
I take it due to your squeamish nature and general lack of interest in tats that you don't watch LA ink with the lovely Kat Von D?
 
She tattooed stevo with a picture of himself as a two year old! He is mad!
--------------------
From: BH
To: RG
I did see a clip of Miami Ink where they were interviewing for a new person. They seemed really surprised at one applicant - mostly because they had been to college! I wouldn't normally watch it - hate needles and anything where the skin gets pierced.
 
Played my first game of Team Fortress 2 last night. Didn't have a clue what was going on. It was one of the best games I've ever played!
 
Started off in this base. Walked out got killed straight away by a sniper! The screen then zoomed in on the person who killed me. Then I respawned as a medic as I thought I could do well as a healer, except I didn't realise that I had to choose the healing gun. So all I was doing was shooting at my colleagues. Eventually I worked it out and chose the correct weapon.
 
Then someone started shouting for a medic so I went over to help him. But then I realised he had the same name as me so it must have been a spy! I started chasing after him but had some sort of cloaking device and disappeared. Someone started firing at me & I realised the spy was right next to me so I got my medical knife out and got him!
 
Near the end of the game I was healing a soldier who was going into the enemy base, but he died so I was in there all alone. Somehow I managed to get the flag and was just about to get to our teleport when someone killed me.
You've got to get the Orange Box for your 360! Half Life 2 is ok, but Portal and TF2 are amazing!
--------------------
From: RG
To: BH
I will get it this Friday although my 360 is being picked up from downstairs today so will be without it for a while! I have heard good things about TF2, I take it I can see you on there as it is PC and 360?
 
I think Portal will be to hard for me but might be good with a few people putting ideas together?!
 
I am off next week so hoping the 360 is back before the weeks out, I have to buy xmas presents and get the first bit of my tat done and get GH3 although I have seen that for £55 which is good!

--------------------
From: BH
To: RG
Unfortunately you can't play 360 V PC. I think it's only Shadowrun & Halo2 where you can do that & you have to pay a subscription for it on the PC, which is a rip-off when TF2 is free! When I get a 360 I'll definitely get the Orange Box to play you at TF2.
 
Portal is single-player only but it's pretty easy to work out what to do. You shouldn't get stuck for too long! It only takes about 4-5 hours to complete but it's well worth it.
I would be playing TF2 tonight but I'm off to another gig! I think that's the fourth I've been to this month - no wonder I'm broke!

No comments: