Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CSI Live Blog

21:05
Nice to see Gil's rocking the Cantona collar. Did you know Gil proposed to Sara in the episode we missed?

21:07
("Flip" - ed) no. That's why she left, kinda answers his question for him. Great! An episode dedicated to Hodges and his mind games. 'Would you let me finish!'

21:11
She said yes so I doubt it was that. I think Eads is enjoying the way he can mess around. 'Whodunnit and how?'

21:17
They should make this into a pub it-box game complete with Eads giving hints. I'd play it!

21:22
Poor guy. Must all these murders be about Henry being sweaty? Hodges seems to be upset when someone joins in with him & Wendy.

21:26
His mind did wander towards Katherine though. Can't blame him for liking Wendy. I like Wendy too. I'm guessing the cast enjoyed filming this. Rather lighthearted.

21:37
Hodges has killed Wendy off now she wants to become a field agent. Why does the gun guy always get collared for the crime?

21:40
Do you think he drops things or tie his shoe laces on purpose so he can sneak a look up her skirt? I'm loving brass giving massages. Hodges! Busted! Ha ha.

21:45
I think Mindy McBoobs likes Hodges too. I thought Gil would end up playing the game. It would be easy for him though.

21:49
Ha ha love it. Mindy McBoobs! Ha ha. Gil can win board games without even trying. Ha ha that autopsy face! 'No sign of sexual trauma!' ha ha.

21:56
Gil's finding the game fun. I reckon Hodges will give the game to Sara as an engagement gift. Another framing for Bobby!

22:01
What a lovely gift. Though Gil will ruin it as he's already played it. Think I'm going to get a t-shirt made up saying I love Wendy on the front.

No comments: