Saturday, May 03, 2008

Byoing!

Hello readers!

HURRAH! Bran Van 3000 appear to be back!

BAH! Jayne Hill appears to have left...

HURRAH! Pro Evolution Soccer on the Wii is the best football game since SWOS!

BAH! Mario Kart Wii is rather rubbish...

HURRAH! Only one week of Japanese lessons to go!

BAH! I hardly know any Japanese and will probably fail my exam...

HURRAH! Ronald McDonald's sister is cute

BAH! Scarlett Johansson's song isn't as good as I thought it would be...

HURRAH! Stuart Campbell is excellent when he gets annoyed at someone!

BAH! It's not so good when he charges for it, annoys the readers of his forum and then puts in a decent solution, but too late to bring some people back...

HURRAH! People kept looking at this blog even though I haven't updated it for 3 months!

BAH! They appear to only be interested in my one mention of JBL's Mama Juwanna Boner Juice...

HURRAH! The second best wedding of the year went off without a hitch (except well, the obvious one)!

BAH! My latest issue of Word didn't come through the post so I asked for another copy, which arrived but was non-subscription copy and didn't have the free CD...

HURRAH! The Watabe Wedding appears to be going according to plan!

BAH! People have cancelled for annoying reasons... (Anyone want to come instead?)

2 comments:

Matt said...

I have looked at this blog sometimes in the last couple of months and wasn't looking for JBL's Mama Wotsit Thingmabob. Do I win a prize?

Unknown said...

Yes you win a crate of F Max, which is no longer The Drink Of Champions.