Hopefully this guide will help you install Day Of The Tentacle on your Android phone, it worked for my HTC Desire anyway. If it does work then I only want those V Feltz pictures as payment (you know the ones), or a jumpsuit and some brownies. I cannot guarantee that this will work on Infomax.
1. Make sure your phone can install software from unknown sources by going to Settings -> Applications and then ticking the unknown sources box
2. Using your phone, download the Scumm VM software from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scummvm/scummvm-1.3.0-android.apk?download. Then install the software. I did this by clicking on the download in the notification bar when it had finished. I think you can disable the Unknown Sources thing at this point if you want, but I enjoy the risk.
3. On your PC/Mac download Day Of The Tentacle here and unzip. If you need software to unzip it then it is here for PC and here for mac. The password is your twitter id. Once you've downloaded it and got it working then I'll delete it.
4. On your phone make a folder called 'DOTT' or something so you'd remember it and move the files over to it.
5. Load the Scumm VM software on your phone. Select 'Add game'. Find the DOTT folder on your phone and select choose.
6. You should now be able to play the game with Start.